Imagine a place…
• To go when your life is touched by cancer.
• Where mothers and fathers, sisters and brothers, partners, grandparents, children, families, co-workers and friends gather to share wisdom and find comfort and strength.
• Away from the hospital, in a cozy, welcoming clubhouse with a red door open to anyone touched by cancer.
• Where everyone understands your thoughts and feelings.
• To learn how to live with cancer regardless of the outcome.
• Where membership is free.
Gilda’s Club New Hampshire will be that place!
We are making good progress in raising the money it will take for us to open. Please help us get even closer!